Sunday, April 13, 2008

Reaction~!!

Throughout time in class we have review a lot of things, and we have also discovered many. While in class I have learned a lot about the environment. We have studied quite well about the environment. I have to say that the blogs have helped me realize that global warming is a big issue. This is the topic we have mainly focused in class. I am more conscious about the things I do and whether they affect the environment or not. The blogs also helped realized that global warming is a big big issue that there are huge amount of people going green and posting blogs about being green.

Before I came to this class I viewed life different. I knew that global warming was there but not quite see it the way I do now. I have realized through this class that g.w is a big issue in the world and the majority of people are aware of it but they don't take action against it. The presentation on religion had a big impact on me. My views on ecology have changed. For instance, Hindus honor the man who lives the simplest life. I have changed my beliefs; I think that whoever leads a simpler life, which means living without luxuries is better for you. If you consume natural things it is better for your health.

All this things are taking me to a different level in my life. I think that the environment is in big danger and we are the only ones who can change this. I, personally, would like to live a simpler life. I would like to help the environment and would like to make a change for global warning.
I hope everyone realizes how bad the climate is changing, I hope they don't realize too late.

1 comment:

Doctor X said...

I know what you mean. For me, the most shocking moment came when I watched "The Story of Stuff" and realized that most of us just pretty much work, buy stuff, watch TV (and etc.) and sleep. That's no way to live--it's so meaningless...and I do not believe human beings are meaningless