Saturday, April 5, 2008

Green-BLOGS!!!~~

Sustainable Cities Blog:
I think this blog has some really interesting information. I think that it looks a little plain and therefore it is hard to keep reading. But despite that, I was reading the article on the voyage to the antartica an I think it is a very good idea. I enjoyed reading this article because it is interesting to have a trip with students and a teacher all the way to antartica. That is something I would definetly try to do, althought I can't. I liked this blog because as I was gazing the information I think it's a really informative blog, but they should make it more attractive. THe link they have are very good.

Gristmill:
I liked this blog because it gives different articles on the environmnet. I also like it because it has alot of good links. I has different types of links but they are all linked to the environment. I like the post she has. They are about environment, about the government, all of them really interesting. I enjoyed this blog, it is easy to browse and has helful info and links.

Green as a Thistle:
O My GOD!!!! I can't believe that one person can do this little things for the environment but they certaintly cause a lot of good contribution to the environment. thi blog besides being really good, it is also inspiring and can motivate you to change your lifestyle and why not "go-green." I didn't pay much attetion to little things like she did and didn't knew we could change the environment with this little things. I think that I will start doing some things to help our planet. for the smallest it is, I'm sure it help help a lot. I love this page, it's very inspiring.

No Impact Man:
This is my favorite website out of all of the blogs. It has blogs with examples, the blog looks really capturing. I love the picture at the top of the blog. While I was reafding this blog I liked the part where he said: "I figure I can use this blog to teach people how to swim against the cultural current, or I can try to help change the cultural current and make it easier for everyone." this quote is very deep and it makes you think. If one could have the power to change the cultural current or at least make it easier for everyone this life would be different.

Eco Geek:
This page I think is the most helpful page than the others. It contains blogs which are publsihed daily with innovations that are saving the planet, as they say. It's interesting to see how many things are comming out in the market that help our planet and we are even aware of them. I think that more people should check out this page. Also, on the right side there are some articles which are very good to read. I like this page a lot. * I commented this blog- Eco Geek.

1 comment:

Fidel-T said...

No Impact man was also my favorite. I think what he is doing is remarkable and interesting. Also i find it much easier to relate to his blog than to green as a thistle. The fact that Colin lives in New York City creates a sense of belonging. At least i think so.