Sunday, May 11, 2008

E-waste from the U.S

For my paper I want to write about e-waste from the U.S. At first I couldn't find the way to narrow it down, but after reading the comment of Prof. X I found it easier. I will talk about the U.S e-waste that goes to China. I'm not sure on how to write about this. It is a big topic that a lot needs to be covered so I don't know what info to use.

I also have problems with section two. I can't find a blog where it talks about the U.S ewaste in china. I might have to look up for a video and make sort of an interview. I'm really fustrated witht his section because I'm not sure on what to write. I just hope I get it right at the end of all.

I personally are very interested in the topic I'm writing in. I think it is an issue that everyone needs to be aware of. Unfortunately not many people know how to deal with it. So I hope that a lot of people read my paper and find a way on how to help solving the problem with e-waste.

No comments: