Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hardest things to do~

The first thing I will have trouble with will be unplugging my electronics to save energy. I find this to be very difficult for me because I’m used to just using the electronics as I want and whenever I want so I don’t want to be plugging them every time I want to use them.

Other thing difficult for me to change would be to turn off the water while I brush my teeth. I let the water run every time I brush my teeth I do not even know why but I do. I know it is going to be difficult because I’ve tried to change this habit before and did not succeed in it.

I think recycling is another thing that I find difficult to do. I am not used to recycling because I just take out my garbage and the house owner is in charge of separating it. But I think it would be great if I give him a little help by trying to recycle but is just that I’m so used to not doing it that I think it is going to be so difficult.

Other thing I’m used to is using the normal light bulbs. I’ve tried in the past to change this but didn’t succeed also. I’ve told my mother to use the other light bulbs but we keep on buying the normal ones and I think we won’t change this.

Also, using the sunlight during the day is difficult for me because I’m used to having all my lights on during the whole day and even though I open my curtains and have the sun light entering my house I still have the lights on.

THis are the five hardest things I find to do to help the environment.

No comments: